Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
10.26.2003 ...You'll never see your wife and children again. God. I miss Rancid already...but times are changin' and so are layouts. What do you guys think of this layout? I think it rocks. It took me all fucking day...plus some more extra prep time, finding images and making images and doing code shit. Wow. My shoulder hurts from typing all day. And my ears are kind of ringing because I was blasting the Blood Brothers pretty much the whole time I was working on this layout. I love the Blood Brothers. I don't know what I would do without that band. I added a link to their page on the sidebar and moved all my old blog layouts to my domain. I even went and fixed my archive page to this new layout. ...I'm tired now. No more for tonight. Congratulations, you're fucking's greatest hit! 9:01 PM:: |