Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
11.09.2003 Believe me when I say YOU SUCK. Time for another one, already? Sadly, that is correct. I just can't hold my mouth closed...again, get the fuck out of here if you wanna argue cause I don't wanna hear your shit. (Btw, if you couldn't tell, this little outburst was brought on by some top notch screamo. Blood Brothers, anyone?!) Victim One: Blink 182 Well I don't usualy waste my time acknowledging this band but tonight is special. You know, I really wanna pick on them just because they're so old but I don't think it's fair--I mean, they have a song called "What's My Age, Again?" for fuck's sake. Chances are they don't even realize what geezers they are. They are far too old to be writing the songs they play. Where's the fucking content?? I don't know, I can't see any...just abounding immaturity. I really don't think I'll even bother with their new stuff because I doubt it's worth it. Victim Two: Eve 6 My older sister owns an Eve 6 CD. They had this one really cool song...and I remember both of us totally loving that one song. So she got their CD. The only song I ever wanted to hear was the cool one. Because...there weren't any other cool ones. And the cool one really wasn't all that cool. It made no fucking sense. Any song that you get bored of so quickly couldn't have much behind it. So I say to myself, no big. They really aren't very special. For, after achieving minor-airplay on MTV and the radio, they completely fucking vanished (to my knowledge). Naturally I assumed they all died...cause, well, they sucked ass. But only recently have I discovered that, yes, they live. Too bad. Victim Three: Red Hot Chili Peppers We don't know where they came from. We don't know why they exist. All we know is that they have somehow managed extreme popularity with the masses. Or have they? I think we're all fucking sick of these assholes. Why can't they go away? For a while there was a period where I could not turn on the radio without hearing "By The Way" or "Can't Stop." That was about the time I got my "The Radio Still Sucks" pin. Coincidence or consequence? You decide. Victim Four: The Foo Fighters THIS BAND IS THE REASON DAVE GROHL PLAYED DRUMS IN NIRVANA. Victim Five: Alien Ant Farm Geh. They had one pretty sucessful single, right? Yeah, I remember that...a single that that they didn't even fucking write. I'm all for Michael Jackson and I'm all for cover songs, but this is just such a lame situation. A band that sucks so bad they have to ride on the coat-tails of the king of pop. I think I will go to an Avril Lavinge concert before I buy an Alien Ant Farm CD. That's how incredibly lame this band is. Victim Six: Avril Lavinge I guess I shouldn't really have to write this, seeing as everyone can probably guess what's gonna happen in the next few sentences...but I feel that it's needed. So she writes her own songs? Plus. But they're this happy, poppy-shit...why? Why are they so poppy?! I don't understand it. How can this "hardcore" girl write such lame-ass crap? Answer? Chances are she's about as hardcore as jell-o mold. How can this kid possibly like NOFX? Can she even play that fucking guitar? I just can't get over it...why the fuck isn't she in a band? WTF is she doing?! What a fool...she wants so badly to be taken seriously, to be respected as a musician. She tries to put up a tough-girl attitude. But she's too blind to read the writing on the wall: how can people respect you as a musician when you write such weak music and you barely handle your instrument? Just let the band play and pretend you know how to sing. I say throw in the tie. Oh...and fuck you. Victim Seven: Good Charlotte OMG, guess what you guys!! I just got back from Hot Topic!! OMG, you know what I got?!? OMG, you'll never believe it--I bought this WAY-RAD Made shirt. Then I got this Level 27 sweatshirt...and then I got a GC wristband. And a GC lunchbox, a GC air freshener, a GC wallet, a GC belt buckle... OMG, I got a GC shirt with Benji's face on it!! OMG!!! I love it!! I totally think Benji is hotter than Joel...OMG, it's so obvious. ... ...Huh? What did you say? You mean to say...GC is a band? Really? Two albums? I can't believe it! I've never heard any of their music! Oh well, they're just so HOTT!! Can you blame me?? .End Rant. 9:30 PM:: |