Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
11.02.2003

...I can't wait.

My blog has not been properly appreciated. I love my new layout and must show it love. ...Tonight was fun, if a little weird. Around five or so we were gonna go out for tea...and then Erica came back from Remona's and told me that everyone was going out for tea later. Several hours later. Around 9:15. We ended up sitting around till 7 watching tv and playing card games...I tried to teach Elaine gin and she tried to teach me this really complicated chinese game that was way over my head. But the knights show wasn't on at 7 like it was supposed to be and we were hungry and a little pissed so we went out to Sushi Sam's. It was cool...Elaine spoke cantonese to the guys there she knew and we got a table pretty quick. Nice. We saw Raymond, who called us on his cell from the other side of the restaurant. Then after we ate the three of us had tea at Q-Cup. That was cool...and then we found out that Remona had gone back to Berkley. And Erica didn't wanna come out for tea. And no one was going to drive Daniel. So we could've gone earlier, around five, like we had planned...because Erica and Remona's plan had totally fallen through anyhow.

Had a ball, had a ball...

Erica just seemed so shocked, when she got home from Remona's, that me and Elaine had planned to go out to tea. It's true that Remona and Erica (mainly Remona) do most of the planning for group activities...or ANY activities, for that matter...its not so astounding that other people can make their own plans, is it? She looked all indignant, like we had done something either a)really wrong or b)really stupid. For the record, yes I did feel foolish when she told me what she and Remona had planned. But if I had waited to follow through with their plans, I probably wouldn't have done anything tonight. I acknowledge that Remona is a good planner of activities...but sometimes I feel like we aren't allowed to do things without Wholly Evil's approval. Heh. I bet this will be interpreted as treason. Whatever...I had fun tonight. Sometimes you have to deviate from the plans, I guess...

...Denial is a river in Egypt.

listen GlassJAw, "Trailer Park Jesus"

12:43 AM::