Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
12.13.2003

And the sky is deeper than a dream.

When you've finally gotten what you've always wanted...I don't know. So ungreatful. I'm extremely greatful, actually...I don't know what I'm saying. I feel really uncertain tonight, like I'm not sure what's going to happen or even how I feel about everything. I'm kind of happy, kind of sad. Kind of lonely, kind of happy for the solitude...you know. Etcetera, etcetera.

Feathers float, wings flap, beaks pound.

So I've been playing these two songs back to back, all night--they're so different. One of them I can't even fuckin' understand--all Cantonese. I've been told what the gist of it is, but it doesn't have the same effect this way. Every once in a while it gives the complete opposite effect that it should, because I can't understand it...but maybe its not for that reason. Maybe its because I know what its about...and for some reason it always makes me so sad... So the other song is all in English. But I still can't understand it. I've interpereted it to mean something that it may not mean and I hate how elusive the lyrics are. But I'll just focus on what the song means to me instead of what it means to the writer. ...And these are the ballads. One from each side of the spectrum. We each chose one...indirectly, of course.

I have I love you.

There's two side to me, I think. One side hates being the center of attention, wants to frighten people, loves to curse and aspires to learn the three chords that will allow her to play all of her favorite songs by Rancid and the Unseen. The other side loves to be cute and enjoys cute things and almost wants to pull her pink sweater out of the bottom drawer and put it on, again...not to mention the want to be younger than she is and, oh, be an anime character. That's so fucked up. Why is it that my two favorite things oppose each other so strongly in my mind?? Maybe opposites attract.

Yeah, I want to bury you.

listen The Distillers, "Dismantle Me"(lyrics) and Eason Chan, "I Have I Love You"

I fancy you, but I've been destitute--
And all I know dissolved,
I could never re-undo you
I will always say it's so, I will always speak the truth
Descend into a noose,
I could never re-undo you.

Vultures circle round--
Feathers float, wings flap, beaks pound!
And though my heart's exposed,
I could never re-undo you.
I will always bleed the truth, I will always speak and know
I was sent to cut you loose
I could never re-undo you.

...Dismantle me.

Edit (a few seconds after posting):
It just occured to me. I never want to read this Blog entry ever again...

1:02 AM::