Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
1.04.2004 And that birthday greeting on your face reads one more years of smiles faked! Hey, let's be cool about this. I'm not mad. It's more like...? I don't know, nobody knows. Right? It's been a weird day. I've got my excuses. They're not good excuses, but they'll do. Today was actually a pretty nice day, what am I saying? I thought I was being conspired against, like last time...that wasn't really conspiracy. It was just...being talked about without my knowledge. I should be happy that people care enough to be talking about me in the first place, eh?? And it's not like it was bad it was just...talk. You know?? Ok. Now I'm just typing to be typing. It's so fun to watch my fingers flying across the keys--they know exactly what they're doing. I barely even need to think or anything. Wow. When did I get to be such a fast typist...? Alright. So I went out for food with Elaine. I wasn't really hungry. I didn't care THAT much where we went...and there was that business about the Ramen place. Sat in the park and ate rice-balls and sushi. People-watched. Fake flowers, fake tomb! Blahblahblah. That was everything else. It must suck so bad...to move to a new country, randomly, when you don't even speak the damn language. Your parents don't speak it, your sister doesn't speak it, you don't speak it. How long can you work off of hello, goodbye, and thank you? You just have to...pick it up. You can't really make friends with kids you can't communicate with. You don't know anybody...anybody... Flash-fowards, ten years later. Just look where you came from. When I walk, I walk alone! I never really thought about that. What a lazy child I was. That's how it looks to me, now. I had nothing to worry about. Nothing to think about. Except maybe learning my spelling words. It's sad...that I realize I had the ability to talk to other kids. I could talk with them and make friends with them...I never really bothered with too much of that, though. Eh... ...I thank god it wasn't Vancouver. I know...where the canaries go... 8:52 PM:: |