Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
4.21.2004

The ADD comes and goes.

Well, I don't know why I do things like this...but I just don't wanna be productive right now. I stole this from Janelle's Xanga...she doesn't read this. Oh well.

NAME FOUR BAD HABITS YOU HAVE:

[1] procrastinating

[2] purposely being unproductive

[3] not listening to people

[4] forgetting everything

NAME FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD:

[1] a memory that isn't like a sieve

[2] a useful and well-developed skill

[3] dedication to school work

[4] more money

NAME FOUR PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU THE BEST:

[1] Casey

[2] Elaine

[3] Erica

[4] Um. The last spot is a toss up.

NAME FOUR THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR

[1] A tube top.

[2] A hot dog suit.

[3] Those ugly Eskimo boots.

[4] Anything with the ugly designer brown pattern.

NAME FOUR THINGS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT NOW:

[1] Elaine losing the prom tickets.

[2] The song playing.

[3] My hair being wet.

[4] Cherry Blossom Festival in J-Town.

NAME FOUR THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE TODAY:

[1] Bashed my knee on a chair.

[2] Walked home from school.

[3] Bought a pin from the ELF club.

[4] Went to my classes.

NAME THE LAST FOUR THINGS YOU HAVE BOUGHT:

[1] A pin from ELF club.

[2] Candy.

[3] Ramen.

[4] Probably some kind of food.

NAME FOUR DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK:

[1] Milk.

[2] Water.

[3] Random sodas in my lunch.

[4] Honey Milk tea, no pearls.

FIRST GRADE TEACHER'S NAME?

Mrs. Bronzini

LAST WORDS YOU SAID:

I sneezed. Does that count?

LAST SONG YOU SANG?

Uh...it was a Barry Manilow Song "I Write the Songs"--me and mom did a duet.

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED?

Randee.

LAST THING YOU LAUGHED AT?

Erica balancing CDRs on her shoulder.

LAST TIME YOU SAID I LOVE YOU AND MEANT IT?

I think...yesterday? If not, than the day before.

LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last night.

WHATS IN YOUR MD PLAYER?

I don't own one, bitch.

WHAT COLOR SOCKS ARE YOU WEARING?

Bare feet.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Um. Probably a lot of dust and bugs.

WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?

A little before my alarm...maybe 7:05.

CURRENT TASTE?

Mouth taste. o.o;;

CURRENT HAIR?

Wet. Long and brown.

CURRENT CLOTHES?

Spongebob pajama bottoms and a tank top.

CURRENT ANNOYANCE?

My wet hair making me cold.

CURRENT LONGING?

To be exempt from the Religion Baby Project.

CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?

This light blue FFX collage thing.

CURRENT WORRY?

The Interviews that I'm not planning to do for religion.

CURRENT HATE?

This religion project.

FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Opposite? The boy has to be PRETTY DAMN CUTE if I am to even consider him.

FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Anywhere Elaine is.

S/T Lain (Cyberia), "Infanity World"

12:25 AM::