Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
4.18.2004 ...Can someone tell me what the FUCK is going on here? But, of course, "if you don't care, then why do I even bother?" You ever have those days where you realized that you lead a confused existance? One that you thought you understood but never really did? They only come about rarely and the sensation usually passes fairly quickly. But for that one or two days, or whatever, you just feel so ridiculous, like you've been seeing things with your eyes closed. Hey, maybe that's the way everyone sees things. Do you really see whats there, or just what you want to see? If you think creepy you see creepy. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, HERE. omg, omg--i am like TOTALLY gonna rip out my golden blonde hair if i don't get some answers. Ha ha ha. I guess I better get ripping. S/T The Triplettes of Belleville, "Belleville Rendez-Vous" 7:03 PM:: |