Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
4.25.2004 Forty feet remain. I have been drowning myself in a 1.5 liter bottle of melon soda--that's a damn lot of melon soda. My poor corsage is withered and dying...it was so fucking pretty. I don't know if I have any homework. It's so hot in my room. I hate that I'm really clingy and selfish. We checked out the cherry blossom festival in J-Town today. Mostly we just ate. Waited in line for Takoyaki. Waited in line for Crepes. Waited in line at the supermarket. Yeah. That's how I got my giganto bottle of soda--they were out of the regular, one person-sized bottles. And I was desperate for melon soda. So I just bought a huge one...and have been drinking straight out of the bottle since. We got lost on the way to Raymond's house in the boonies of Brisbane. He gave these really faulty directions: "Ok, so you'll come to a stop light. And then another stop light. And then you keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going..." I'll spare the details on that one. Too embarrasing for Erica and Remona. So it was only four of us. Elaine was a prisoner and Daniel was off being lost somewhere (translation: I don't know.) Cherry Blossom is way over-rated. We never even go to any of the events they have...all we do is take a quick look at the booths outsides (that we aren't even truly interested in) and then fight the crowds while doing the same things we always do when we go to Japantown. Whatever. It was still fun, I suppose. Cheesh, its hot in my room... S/T Franz Ferdinand, " 40' " 10:46 PM:: |