Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
4.29.2004

swing swing swing

Everyone...I'm sorry I was such an asshole today. And tonight. Or whenever you had the misfortune of talking to me. Because it was probably obvious that I wasn't listening to you or was rude or pitieous of myself.

God, everything has been driving me up the wall today. I had to leave the house in socks because I didn't have time to put on my shoes. Ryerson ignored(as usual) my raised hand because I'm not one of his favorties. Some girl knocked my arm while I was drawing creative writing, I could've punched her. Mrs. Duplissea called on me during Spanish...and I had the right answer. But she wanted me to explain the grammar quirk behind it...prior to this I had been totally not paying attnetion and just said something random. During lunch I was sitting alone in the english room eating candy (alone because every left me there!! it's not even my fucking classroom!!) and Ms. Collett walks in, of course, and berates me for eating in her classroom...

And a special note to the people who loiter in the halls of Notre Dame: GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY. I hate going through the basement because the freshman walk down the halls form the locker room in these long lines that stretch all the way across the already narrow corridoor. It drive me insane. And another thing--I don't think it's fair for me to have to walk across the stretched out legs of a bunch of assy sophomores lining both sides of the hall while they sit on the floor gossiping. They all stare up at me like I'm invading their fucking space. Or maybe it's just because I scowl at the shitbags. I don't know.

I don't know...

I had a bad day. Melissa made me feel better--she justified me, at least. We ranted to each other at lunch. That was alright. The rest of my day was a wash...I hope no one thinks I'm crazy, now. And I spent this whole entry ranting about what asshole the rest of the population is...but it's not them, it's me.

I'm the asshole. -_-;;

...Do you know what it feels like being alone?

s/t All-American Rejects, "Swing Swing"

12:23 AM::