Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
5.31.2004 Auf achse! Hey kids, I haven't updated for a while...so I'll give you all a good rundown of my weekend. And then you can turn shades of green with envy when I'm done XD So like...I went to Daniel's house on Saturday night. And I helped him construct a lovely tiramisu and an even lovlier banana cream pie. The tiramisu was by special request for Elaine's birthday party thing (her way belated party thing) and the pie was pretty much for me, I guess...because the last banana cream pie Daniel made (for my birthday) was banana soup... It was pretty fun. Daniel broke the cork in the cognac bottle and it was like this big family crisis and his parents and Warren came running into the kitchen...hehehe. Warren's a cool kid, but he kept picking at my goddamn pie crust >_>;;; The next morning, at eleven AM, Erica and I walked down to Remona's to help her and Daniel make onigiri. Mostly I just picked at the salmon cause I hadn't eaten breakfast. Hehe. Anyways...Daniel and Erica took a quick shopping trip to Ranch 99 and picked up Elaine on the way--apparently milk tea was 3 for a dollar. They bought a whole flat. -_-;; But it was only like 8 bucks...I don't blame them I guess ^^;; And then Raymond came to Remona's where we waited for the other people to come back. Then we all departed for Monterey! It was pretty funny watching Elaine trying to guess where we were going... Elaine: Where are we going?? Erica: ...Watsonville. Elaine: Oooh! Watsonville! I'm so excited, I've always wanted to go there!! Well, we walked around Cannery Row and then ate at this little grease-ball restaurant with bad service and moderately expensive food. Then we went and got sundaes at the Ghiradelli store...mmm. XD That was fun. There was more walking...it was really late by then so we started in the direction of the cars. Only Daniel and Raymond parked in different places. Raymond and Remona got very lost and took a long time to get to Cannery Row to meet us -_-;; Haha...oh yeah. We went into this posh hotel on the water and looked at their dolphin fountain and used their posh bathrooms. So we got back to the vehicles and started for the beach. Only this time, Daniel didn't really know where he was going...we had to communicate with Remona by cellphone so she could relay the directions to us. Everything turned out well, though. We met on the beach and slooshed through the sand. Remona, Erica, and Raymond made zen shapes in the sand with their milk tea cans while Daniel was at the water finding gross, bulbous kelp things. -_-;;; It got really cold so me and Elaine huddled under her coat, lol. We ate the onigiri...but some people got a little soy sauce-happy. Haha...I have little splatters of soy sauce on the knee of my jeans...and somehow Remona got some on her own ass. o.o;; Yeah...it was fun. We all sat there and watched the sun go down--it was really pretty. ^^ Hahaha...but Raymond got a little over-enthusiastic drawing shapes in the sand. He did everyone's Chinese zodiac animal and then moved on to the male genitalia. Hahaha, oh man. But Erica went over and stepped on his pictures XD''' Raymond: YOU DESTROYED MY PENIS!!! Oh man, I laughed so hard I thought I would cry...XD'' After the sun went down, we packed things up and got on the road home. I think I slept most of the way. We dropped by home so Daniel could return his mom's car, Raymond could drop off Remona and park his car on our street, and me and Erica could grab our stuff. The we got into Erica car and went to the Hyatt Regency and spent the night. Yeah...the next day we checked out around noon and went to Sheng Kee for buns. That's pretty much it...I'm tired of typing. You guys got all the interesting parts. Well...not all the interesting parts... s/t: Ayumi Hamasaki, "Daybreak" 7:47 PM:: |