Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
5.14.2004

BAM!

I'm at school. It's F8 (technically first period, but we had speeches before classes started. Damn I get out at one today...I really hope someones picking me up.) So anyways, I'm here because I took my alotted day off in Ryaerson's class. That guy is great. I wrote out a good outline of my english presentation, marked some more passages and fine-tuned everything I'm gonna say...my presentation isn't till 6th period (the schedule goes F8, 2, adv/break, 3, 6 for all you non Notre Dame girls.) So now I have a little more time before the bell rings. And I'm sitting right by the door of the computer lab and the dance class is doing something loud in the gym. This computer doesn't have AiM so I'm gonna see if there are any open computers in the library--probably not, there's a class in there. Oh well. See you all later...

Wish me luck. >_>;;;

9:44 AM::