Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
5.23.2004

I give up. I feel realy tired, right now. And this really should've been posted last night...but I was even more tired. Besides, now its all had time to stew. Just let me give every one of you a few words...

Self-control is an art. Practice it.

I didn't mean it but maybe I should have... Thank you for making me feel unecessarily bad last night. And this morning. I never needed your fucking cheesecake--I'll feed it to the kitty.

Haahahahahaaa...cheesecake. Ha ha ha...that's a joke, riiight? You don't think you get any, do you??? Oh no, don't worry, I was happy enough to do your dishes. What an honor.

...The Rancid shirt is my favorite.

Right now, I'm a mix of "Thank you..." for picking me up and "Fuck you..." for being mean to me. Hey, I guess I deserved it. Maybe I could've walked home. Maybe I would've.

s/t: Nami Tamaki, "Believe"



Edit(few mins later):

hellfish may explode without warning
M
EXPLOSIVE

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

10:32 AM::