Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
5.11.2004

Last Cigarette:: NEVER!
Last Alcoholic Drink:: NONE! EVER!
Last Car Ride:: Home, with Elaine.
Last Kiss:: ...Just a little while ago ^^;;
Last Good Cry:: When I cry its never good...but I can't remember when.
Last Library Book checked out:: Wow, um...Dr. Zhivago??
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:: Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King
Last Book Read:: Pride and Prejudice(last one I finished), Good Omens (last one I've opened)
Last Movie Rented:: Big Fish...that was really disappointing...
Last Cuss Word Uttered:: Probably "goddamned"
Last Beverage Drank:: Water.
Last Food Consumed:: Sour cream and onion Pringles
Last Crush:: If you're important, you know.
Last Phone Call:: Either Elaine or Raymond...and it was on Saturday...
Last TV Show Watched:: A little of Code Liyoko...that show SUCKS ASS. The character designs make me wanna hurl.
Last Time Showered:: Last night.
Last Shoes Worn:: My low tops.
Last CD Played:: Franz Ferdinand.
Last Item Bought:: Cheap onigiri and sushi at Suruki...and funny peach mints.
Last Download:: Live Action Sailor Moon ep. 28...
Last Annoyance:: Elaine's breath...(shh, don't say anything!!)
Last Disappointment:: That I deleted some mp3s off my computer that I now want to listen to...
Last Soda Drank:: Sprite Remix--tastes like laundry detergent.
Last Thing Written:: A note to Eleanor on a sticky...and some math problems.
Last Key Used:: The little ">" because I've been doing all the bold tags by hand ><;;;
Last Word Spoken:: fly-swatter. lol.
Last Sleep:: Last night.
Last IM:: To Elaine a minute ago...
Last Sexual Fantasy:: ...I decline to comment.
Last Weird Encounter:: Seeing Elaine's friend Joe at the arcade on Saturday night...which actually wasn't that weird because Elaine had invited him to come, but I didn't know.
Last Ice Cream Eaten:: Umm...Coldstone? Or maybe it was mint chocolate chip.
Last Time Amused:: Eleanor's photo of her legs in a bathtub...
Last Time Wanting To Die:: Well, I've forgotten, but I think it was probably during something really embarrassing...
Last Time In Love:: Ooh hoo, right now...
Last Time Hugged:: A while ago, with Elaine.
Last Time Scolded:: Last night for not doing my homework...
Last Time Resentful:: When Erica yelled at me for taking a shower last night...
Last Chair Sat In:: Patrik.
Last Lipstick Used:: Chapstick...its pink and shiny and for little girls.
Last Underwear Worn:: ...I don't think you need to know that. Who would want to know, anyways??
Last Bra Worn:: ...Again...
Last Shirt Worn:: Rancid.
Last Webpage Visited:: Blogger.

...Just in case you wanted to know.

5:58 PM::