Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
5.17.2004 Let it rip. I am way fucking hungry. You know what? People who really want to lose weight should just get sore throats and swollen tonsils--THEN the fuckers won't wanna eat. Because when swallowing is both difficult and painful, you are highly disinclined to do it. Ok. So like...I've been complaining about my tonsils being swollen since like last wednesday. Guess what? They're STILL swollen. I was sick all weekend and had a fever and crap. And I stayed home from school today, too, but I probably could've gone to school. It wouldn't have been very fun...because I'm still sick. But whatever. I watched a lot of cartoons this morning--it made my day. I saw half of Beyblade...and then Power Rangers Ninja Storm...and then Digimon... You know, a lot of cute character designs were totally wasted on Beyblade. It's a show about tops. Battle tops, with monsters inside them. It breaks my heart to see such a lame anime...but I kinda enjoy it which is funny. I wanna watch every episode once, and then never see it ever again I decided. I would even go to the trouble of downloading it--because Erica does want all the anime in the whole world. That includes all three seasons of Beyblade, one of which hasn't been released in this country yet. So I downloaded a bunch of Japanese Beyblade music. Its all really good--I was surprised. The english theme is this dumb number strangely reminescent of the American Digimon theme...(which, might I add, is a total disgrace to Wada Kouji and "Butterfly"). So like...tops. I wanna slap whoever thought that was cool. Most people lose interest in tops by about, what, second grade? Because you quickly learn that they really only have one purpose that has no other value except entertainment...and man does it get boring fast. Ok. I'm through dissing the tops for tonight. I should go to bed so I won't be as sick tomorrow. Go ahead, I'm dreaming now! S/T Beyblade G Revolution, "Go Ahead" 10:32 PM:: |