Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
5.12.2004 Take this pink ribbon off my eyes... I'm exposed, and it's no big surprise. Don't you think I know exactly where I stand? This world is forcing me to hold your hand! Cause I'm just a girl, Little old me, So don't let me out of your sight... Oh, I'm just a girl, All pretty and petite, So don't let me have any rights... Oh, I've had it up to here... The moment that I step outside.. So many reasons for me to run and hide... I can't do the little things I hold so dear! Cause it's all those little things that I fear! Cause I'm just a girl. I'd rather not be! Cause they won't let me drive late at night. I'm just a girl, Guess I'm some kind of freak! Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes! I'm just a girl, Take a good look at me! Just your typical prototype... Oh, I've had it up to here... Oh, am I making myself clear? I'm just a girl, I'm just a girl in the world... That's all that you'll let me be! Oh, I'm just a girl, Living in captivity! Your rule of thumb Make me worry some I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to Is making me numb I'm just a girl. My apologies What I've become is burdensome I'm just a girl, lucky me! Twiddle-dum, there's no comparison... Oh, I've had it up to here... --No Doubt, "Just a Girl" 8:47 PM:: |