Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
6.18.2004

Hail storms and locust swarms.

Well, summer's going well thusfar. I've had lots of asian-kid bonding time...its been really fun. Cept, giving Daniel his daily wake-up call is kind of sad beacuse he always sounds all dead. o.o;; Especially that day I called at 11:30 so we could get going early. That was the day we walked the Great Mall and got Vietnamese sandwiches. That was good shit. Yeah, and I bought this really cute pink glass dish at this asian dish store--me and Remona agreed that if one of us bought something cute and useless, so would the other. And I just HAD to have this dish...its shaped like a sakura!! Ohmygod, its so adorable...I put some candy in it ^^;;

So like Remona, Elaine, and I have had two Japanese classes at CSM so far. Its fun--I'm actually learning something. And we get to watch tacky cultural videos, haha. And the class is so easy for me...being that I came into it already knowing both hirgana and katakana...as opposed to most people who know neither ^^;; But there's always more to learn! I've been prefecting the ways that I write the characters...cause the order I do the strokes is wrong, lol. So my hiragana is getting much prettier and more correct. I'm getting faster at reading it, too. I always cover the romanji in the textbook and read from the hiragana. Hehe!! And the teacher calls us Erein-san, Andereia-san, and Romano-san XD''''''

So tomrrow is the Carlmont graduation!! Yey for Elaine!! I'm so proud ^_^ All of us kids are going to watch her walk across the stage. And I should reall go to bed, now, because its two, already, and I need to get up at like seven tomorrow ><;;;;

Ok--a few quiz results and then I'm out.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


You're: Wondering eyes. Your not quite focused and you're quite the day dreamer. You're a bit odd and as many say "Your head is in the clouds."


What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

s/t: Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, "10 Plauges of Egypt" (its stuck in my head...I was blasting it and screaming the lyrics, earlier ^^;;)

1:42 AM::