Version History v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7 v.2 Benji-ful v.3 Duet v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits v.5 Avenues and Alleyways v.6 Neon Ballroom v.7 Sphere Hunter v.8 The Umiyu Review Comments by YACCS. |
6.03.2004 I'm in total control of the situation... I had an early final today--Spanish. It went pretty well and was done in one hour and fifteen. I hung with Gnor and she drove me home. She was playing Rooney in her car--it really caught my ear. I like it a lot. So I arrived back home around nine-thirty or ten. That was so nice...I was so tired. I drew myself a bath and soaked for a while. I should do that more often. I just wish we had a bigger bathtub... I want you to know nothing about me... "You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person." I really hate how worthless that quote makes me feel. I get this feeling like "Why do I bother?" It makes me want to give up on everything. You don't know me that well, I think you know that now. She says she wants to read my creative writing notebook. How could she ever say that? She doesn't know what she's talking about. She'd never want to read this if she knew what it was. I think anyone who read this would be horrified. I've been looking through it...some of its ok but most of it is just nothing. Total crap: "I hate...the kind of people who don't talk to you until you're crying." "She'll finally realize that it was a mistake." "You know how you can love someone, even after you've stopped?" "I just have to try my best and deal with the outcome." "It's not like the whole fucking world revolves around me. Maybe my whole fucking world revolves around her??" "I'll never know the real reason." "Love is no sin. They can kiss my ass. I have my own religion." "This would've been so much of a bigger deal last year." "And it's just not fair how people like that speaker in religion can make me hate myself so much." "Hearts break like glass. A broken heart doesn't just fall in two pieces--it SHATTERS." "Friends forever, I love you anyways." Now I'm shakin'. s/t: Rooney, "I'm Shaking" I've forgotten what it feels like to feel normal To be normal I've forgotten what food tastes like The way it tastes right The taste buds taste right I wake up in so much spit and sweat, it is not normal What is normal? I go to bed When I wake up After cleaning all All the spit and sweat I'm sha sha shakin, sha shakin' I'm sha sha shakin, I'm shakin' now I tossed and turned all night 'cause I was looking for an ending This was so because I watched all day The neverending story with atreyu The next day came but not a beam of light Because the blinds were shut Sha sha sha shut so tight I fell out of bed laced with spit and sweat It made me very cold Now I'm, now I'm... Sha sha shakin', sha shakin' I'm sah sha shakin', I'm shakin' now I'm supposed to feel better This nightmare is supposed to end And I'm supposed to stop shakin' I'm sha sha shakin', sha shakin' I'm sha sha shakin', I'm shakin' now... 10:06 PM:: |