Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
6.11.2004

What's your problem?!
Can't you see it?
And you go and blow it...
Like everyone knows you will.

Don't look too hard for what you want
Cause it could be on the tip of your tounge
You're holding back
Like there's nothing left to it
Could this be a false alarm
I will cast the first stone
Or leave the first mark
But I will leave a lasting impression
You believe what you want
And you said what's been said
And I do hope you learn a lesson...

What's your problem?!
Can't you see it?
And you go and blow it...
Like everyone knows you will.

Why don't you get it together now?
Failure's not flattering!
When will you show yourself?
When will you show yourself?
Ah, I do hope you learn a lesson...
You'll never learn your lesson...

What's your problem?!
Can't you see it?
And you go and blow it...
Like everyone knows you will.

New Found Glory, "Failure's Not Flattering"

12:14 PM::