Version History
v.1 Fruity Goodness 24/7
v.2 Benji-ful
v.3 Duet
v.4 Fucking's Greatest Hits
v.5 Avenues and Alleyways
v.6 Neon Ballroom
v.7 Sphere Hunter
v.8 The Umiyu Review

Comments by YACCS.
7.03.2004

You have 15 seconds to comply.

I'm so angry, right now. I hate that option they put in IE to remember user names and passwords. Because it just remebered my blogger name and password when I fucking told it not to. I even marked "do not ask me this again." Fuck this. Fuck Oregon. You know what? I just hit a wrong key by accident and the winow morphed into one of those borderless full screen ones...I'm so angry at this computer. It's my dad's girlfriend's so it has all this like remember password stuff and these sticky keys set and crap. You know. It's all that stuff that us creepy people turn off b/c we think its annoying. The desk isn't tall enough...the chair's uncomforatable...

The mouse is wireless. Its on of the kind w/o the ball in the bottom. I hate that kind. So I spun around in the chair a minute ago (chair doesn't spin very well, btw) and reached for this woreless mouse but when my hand touched it it flew across the desktop (the red light mice have ZERO traction on the bottom, they slide around like ice cubes) and hit the floor like a dead weight (Cause it had no cord to stop it in mid air.)

This place makes me sad.

sekai ga gyaku ni mawarihajimeteru!

dare yori mo hayaku hayaku kaze sae oikoshite
dare yori mo takaku takaku kumo sae tsukinukete'ku
ikiisogu to shite mo!


s/t: ayu-mi-x vol. II, "too late [LaB LIFe Remix]"

10:21 PM::